Well, on few places I saw seven things. In the beginning I didn’t understand what it’s all about, however after searching for some time I found what the secret behind the scene was. The idea behind was to write seven things that people don’t know about you and then write about seven people in your address book, mention their names and leave links to their blogs. After doing this, leave comments on their blog or twitter telling them that they have been tagged.
Here goes my seven things.
- I belong to Tribal Area of Pakistan. Yes, Its been in media since many year or I’d say after 9/11, when usama bin ladin flee to Tora bora. Keep in mind that Tora bora is an area/border between Pakistan and Afghanistan.
My family is still living in tribal area, however we have a bit peaceful place, free from al-Qaida and Taliban.
- Pink is good and I like strawberry.
- I was very good soccer player. I was center forward of our college soccer team.
- After completing my master I tried hard to get job in Dot Net technologies, but fortunately or unfortunately got PHP job instead.
- I started writing my first blog in june 2008. That was in google’s blogspot.
- I am Capricorn; always work hard to get to the top of the mountain.
- I love reading novels. I am reading “The Zahir” by Paulo Coelho these days. Paulo Coelho is an author of award winning, bestseller “The Alchemist”.
And here goes seven people I know
- Gul Hassan
My uncle and mentor who give me strength to be where I am. An intelligent and cool person. Working as an Admin manager in government organization.
A person who inspire me writing my own blog. A Singaporean, who came to Pakistan to establish his own business, cannot say much about him.
- Masood Anwar:
My team lead, who has given my lot of favors since my joining. I’ve been working with him since eight months. Full of patience and courage, think dynamically.
He is highly motivated, enthusiastic person. We both work in the same organization. He never hesitate in giving helping hand.
- Furqan Khan:
My colleague, my teammate. He is nice person and a brilliant developer. We always discuss TV program, best coming movies and other entertainment related stuff.
- Syed Zufliqar Hussain
He inspired me to play table tennis. He is working in Dot Net technologies, sober and courageous person. Always give his hand whenever help needed.
A person writing his own blog on Zend Framework and other tool and technologies. Working in the same organization, where I am. Nice person, an intelligent engineer.